Top 5 Wednesday... 7/15

Hey guys, welcome to Top 5 Wednesday! If you don’t know what Top 5 Wednesday is then click HERE, if not stay! This week’s topic is top 5 Anticipated Pre-Orders for the Rest of the Year!

Fans of The Diviners have been waiting for a while for this sequel! The Diviners was a great supernatural thriller so I can’t wait to see how this book measures up!

I’m excited for this book after having read the Shadow and Bone series. I enjoyed Leigh Bardugo’s writing and this world that she created so I’m excited for this new book!

I read A Thousand Pieces of You back when it came out and it was good! I’ve been excited for the sequel since then and I can’t wait to get this beautiful cover on my shelf!

After Marie Lu’s amazing Legend trilogy and her even better Young Elites, I am extremely excited for her next book! I can’t wait to see where the characters and these characters are going and I will be reading this as soon as it comes out!

I didn’t even know that Patrick Ness had a new book coming out until recently but now that I know I CANNOT WAIT! The premise sounds new, interesting and I can’t wait!

Are you looking forward to any of these book? If not, what are you looking forward to?

Keep Reading…

Meagan!

Comments

Popular

The Flash Season Two Discussion (Spoilers!)

Bad Bloods: July Thunder by Shannon A Thompson Review

The Good, The Bad, and The Spoilers: Scythe